Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I found a taco truck west of La Cienega!

Ruben's Tacos (I think that's the name)

I have never seen taco trucks past a certain part of L.A. proper and I was quite impressed with the fact that there was one parked right on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Armacost. Crazy! I decided to share the taco truck experience with my friend from Melbourne who wanted to experience anything and everything L.A. Well, here's is must have experience fa sho.

We ordered a ton of carnitas, carne asada and chicken tacos.

Then there was this bad boy:
Well this was the display that made us want to order this on top of our many many tacos. This was some giant tortilla with beans, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cilantro and maybe a sliver of cheese on top. And in addition to this, we asked to have carne asada added as a side bonus.
Ours was the one to the left...hehe...sooo good! They folded it in half and it was like a quesadilla but so much better! Don't you just love taco truck foods? Happy belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment