Monday, June 7, 2010

TJ's Classic Buffalo Burger

I had this once and I really enjoyed it. So when I came across it at Trader Joe's, it was a no brainer.

Star of the show:

Supporting cast and crew: Also a Trader Joe's find. Surprise! This was actually from Fresh 'N Easy...along with the spinach:
How to:

  • boil water for the past, cook according to directions

  • some crushed garlic in a pan with olive oil and broke up the buffalo bad boy

  • added the mushrooms

  • when pasta done, add the spinach with the buffalo and mushrooms

  • toss with pasta

Ta-da!
With just one patty, I was able to feed a hungry Ethel not once, not twice, but for three meals!

sidenote: I didn't read carefully and this had a bit of cheese in it...real cheese, not the lactose free kind...um, that's why it was so good. Really good at meal time, not so bueno after. woops!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great weeknight meal - simple, nutritious, and hearty with the buffalo meat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me more about that aluminum foil on the wall. Seems oddly familiar.

    ReplyDelete